HFSA Annual Scientific Meeting 2022
Where heart failure teams gather…
HFSA Annual Scientific Meeting : September 30 - October 3, 2022
Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center
National Harbor, Maryland
The HFSA Annual Scientific Meeting has gained a reputation as an outstanding forum for presentation of the latest information available (clinical and basic research, treatment and care of patients) in the field of heart failure. It is the CAN’T-MISS meeting for all members of the heart failure care team, featuring a robust, team-based educational program taught by a multidisciplinary line-up of industry experts.
The meeting provides a state-of-the-art platform for industry leaders to share experiences and expertise through symposia, lectures, debates, poster presentations, and how-to workshops, while providing attendees enriching opportunities to network with colleagues. It is the place to be for cutting-edge research, the newest technologies, and proven best practices in heart failure care.
About the Heart Failure Society of America
The Heart Failure Society of America (HFSA) is a professional society devoted exclusively to improving and expanding heart failure care through collaboration, education, research, innovations, and advocacy.
HFSA is the only organization in America representing all members of the multidisciplinary heart failure team, including 2,000+ physicians, nurses, pharmacists, scientists and patients. HFSA is driven by a vision to reduce the burden of heart failure on patients and families worldwide.
The HFSA Annual Scientific Meeting 2022 will be held at the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center of National Harbor.
201 Waterfront Street
National Harbor, Maryland, 20745
Phone: +1 301-965-4000
Website: Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center
Why You Should Exhibit
- HFSA’s ASM is one of the only cardiology meetings focused exclusively on heart failure.
- A hybrid meeting offers the best of both formats with face-to-face interaction for those looking to spend time with colleagues and virtual participation to expand our reach to those who cannot join us in Washington, DC with on-demand options for key sessions that allow for extended and flexible viewing times.
- Interact with visionary and dedicated leaders in the heart failure field who are interested in keeping up with the latest treatments, technologies and products.
- Reach all members of the heart failure team, including cardiologists, CV surgeons, physicians, nurses, pharmacists, researchers, and health care administrators at this one-stop meeting.
Access All Members of the Heart Failure Team:
- Cardiologists, CV Surgeons, Internists and Primary Care
- Clinical Researchers
- Cardiac Rehabilitation Professionals
- Nurses, Nurse Practitioners
- Health Care Administrators
- Pharmacists, Pharmacologists
- Physician Assistants
- Research Scientists
The attendees are primarily professionals dedicated to research and clinical care of patients with heart failure. They are highly motivated and interested in keeping abreast of the latest developments and advances in the treatment and care of heart failure patients. HFSA does not collect NPI numbers of attendees.
2019 – 2021 Exhibitors
- Advocate Aurora Health
- Akcea Therapeutics
- Alnylam Pharmaceuticals
- Ambry Genetics, A Konica Minolta Company
- American Association of Heart Failure Nurses (AAHFN)
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American College of Cardiology
- American Heart Association
- Amgen Inc.
- Amyloidosis Foundation
- Amyloidosis Research Consortium
- Arbor Pharmaceuticals, LLC
- BioCardia, Inc.
- Biotronik, Inc.
- Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc. / Lilly
- Boston Scientific
- Bristol Myers Sqibb
- Cape Fear Heart
- Cardiotropic Labs
- CareDx, Inc.
- CHF Solutions
- CMP Pharmaceuticals
- CV Remote Solutions
- Cytokinetics, Inc.
- Daiichi Sankyo, Inc.
- Daxor Corporation
- EBR Systems, Inc.
- Eidos Therapeutics
- Evaheart, Inc.
- Houston Methodist J.C. Walter Jr. Transplant Center
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Association
- ImpediMed Inc.
- Impulse Dynamics
- Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Itamar Medical
- Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc
- Medicure Pharma, Inc./Sensible Medical
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Myocarditis Foundation
- MyoKardia, Inc.
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- Nuwellis, Inc.
- Preventice Solutions
- Relypsa, Inc, a Vifor Pharma Company
- Respicardia, Inc.
- Sensible Medical Innovations
- SynCardia Systems, LLC
- TandemLife | LivaNova
- Vixiar Medical
- V-Wave, Inc.
- Vyaire Medical
- ZOLL Medical
Content last updated on April 4th, 2022 at 12:30 pm