Attendee Registration & Management
GMI’s Registration Manager oversees the implementation of the designated attendee management tool and act as the primary point of contact for our clients. The Registration Manager’s responsibilities include:
- Work directly with Project Manager to design online registration site based on program parameters, audience types, and final agenda.
- Build and manage inventory (i.e. activity, registration deadlines, audience types).
- Perform quality control check on the web site prior to publication.
Create and monitor hotel block in the designated Meeting Management System.
- Produce and distribute profile status reports as requested by client.
- Conducts follow up phone calls as required to finalize travel and registration details.
- Send final confirmation to all attendees encompassing details of the meeting, ground transportation, hotel confirmation numbers, and all other relevant information.
- Send final attendee list to designated ground transportation company.
- Submit final pick up report to Project Manager and hotel.