Professionals in training are a key audience for HFSA and their inclusion in ASM is vital. This educational lounge area will be in a high-visibility location near the Exhibit Hall, open Saturday through Monday (exact times TBD) and provide the following for our professionals in training and early career audience – all disciplines welcome:
- Networking opportunity
- Learning sessions centered on career development and professional growth developed by professionals in training for professionals in training. Sessions include roundtable discussions and leadership sessions featuring accomplished keynote speakers. Previous topics for the roundtable discussions include careers in technology, building a private practice, careers in the VA and FDA, and a meet-and-greet with the editors of cardiology journals. Past leadership session topics have included approaches to anti-racism, clinical care, and off-the-cuff speaking. There will also be sessions focused on leadership and career development for women in heart failure.
- Opportunities for trainees and early career professionals in all disciplines to connect and engage with others for building a network, knowledge sharing, advice-seeking, and dedication to improving patient care and advancing the field through their own successful careers
- Place to recharge (phone/laptop charging stations)
- Refreshments (no sponsorship dollars will be used for food/beverage)
Sponsor benefits include the following:
- Verbal Recognition in Welcome Remarks before each leadership session (estimated 2 leadership sessions)
- Speaking Opportunity for 90 seconds before each leadership session (estimated 2 leadership sessions)
- Opportunity to brand coffee tables with charging capabilities in the lounge
- Opportunity to distribute literature on collateral table in the lounge
- Signage during the event (tent cards throughout room and logo on sign outside the lounge)
- Logo recognition in emails and other marketing materials promoting PIT Lounge to HFSA early career and trainee members and registered attendees
- Recognition in Program
Please log in to see price.